Islamic Mission of India is registered under Karnataka societies Reg. Act 1960. Objective of the Institution: Our aim is to hone the skills of the budding engineers with finer aspects of Science that make them to understand, exploit and innovate, thus contributing to the technological advancement of tomorrow.
Islamiah Institute of Technology first minority Engineering college in Karnataka, was established by the Islamic Mission of India (Regd.) in 1979. with a mission of providing excellent technical Education. The Institute has a vast campus (32.5 Acres) located in a picturesque locale in center of the Bangalore city.Islamic Mission of India is registered under Karnataka societies Reg. Act 1960.
Basic Academic Philosophy of the Institution :
The college has well defined vision and mission and all the activities of the institution are aimed to achieve that vision and mission.
OBJECTIVES OF IMI:
- To assist Minority students in getting scholarship, free ship and educational facilities for their studies in India and abroad.
- To mobilize the human material and intellectual resources and scientific and technological expertise of Minorities and channelize them towards the creation, establishment and development of Minority civilization.
- To encourage diffusion of industries.
- To provide medical and health facilities on such conditions as may be feasible in the circumstances.
- To provide legal aid in deserving cases
- To arrange conventions, camps, conferences, seminars, meetings, study groups, visits etc.
- To assist orphanages, hospitals, libraries, reading rooms, physical training centers.
- To protect and safeguard constitutions and other legal rights of Minority community.
- To provide financial assistance for aged, destitute, weddings and funerals.
- 10. To utilize the whole or any part of the income or assets of the society for its legitimate expenses and other objects of the society.
- To assist establishment of hostels, community halls, guest houses and eating places.
- To promote sports, athletic and recreational activities.
- To collate and disseminate useful and worthwhile information.
- To do all such other acts as are ancillary conductive to and necessary for the attainment of the above objects.
Islamiah Institute of Technology was established in 1979 by Islamic Mission of India to promote technical education among the students throughout the globe.
Islamiah Institute of Technology aspires to be a national leader in undergraduate education. The vision of the College is to enable its graduate and professional academic programs to become nationally distinguished and highly ranked and to improve the human condition by preparing graduates for careers in the 21st century and fostering a culture of life-long learning.
The Institute will become nationally recognized as an innovative, creative institution renowned for its focus on delivering to the world, highly educated students with the ability and agile mindset to be entrepreneurial, socially responsible global citizens who are able to navigate the complexities of a rapidly changing world.
Islamiah Institute of Technology provides transformative learning experiences, anchored by its Core Values which promotes academic excellence, inspires innovation and entrepreneurship, fosters an agile mindset, and prepares graduates to contribute to a global society that is increasingly focused on change.
The institute prepares students to understand, contribute, and succeed in a rapidly changing society, thus making the world a better and more just place.
The Institute continually strives to provide an accessible, affordable, and high quality education to all its students and providing an array of academic and student development services that support students’ success in attaining their academic, cultural, and civic achievements.
We will ensure that our students develop the skills that a sound education should provide and the competencies essential for success and leadership in the emerging creative economy. We will also lead in generating practical and theoretical knowledge that enables our students to understand the world and improve conditions for local and global communities.
- We are committed to providing the best educational experience possible to every student
- We develop and pursue the highest standards in our activities, and promote an environment of continuous improvement.
- We strive for quality in staffing, facilities, programs, and services.
- We are dedicated to developing responsible citizens of the world who are committed to social justice for all, by providing opportunities for service, education, and engagement.
- We promote responsible decision-making and conflict resolution that respects the dignity of others
- We provide a range of social, educational, cultural, and recreational programs and events designed to expand and enhance experiences for student community.