Islamiah Institute of Technology is the first Minority college to be started by Islamic Mission of India and was established in 1979.The Institute offers high standard education in Engineering, at UG level. It has well qualified and experienced staff with state-of-the-art facilities.
Islamiah IT is recognized by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) New Delhi and approved by Government of Karnataka. It is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), Belagavi.
Islamiah IT has got nearly about 33 acres of huge campus located on Bannerughatta National Park Road, near to Royal Meenakshi Mall, Hulimavu, Bangalore. The college is located at the heart of city about 12 KMS from Kempegowda Bus Stand (Majestic) with all facilities and has got state of art faculties and equipment in all the departments.
Islamiah Institute of Technology offers B.E / B. Tech (U.G) Courses in:
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE & ENGINEERING
- ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING and
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
The Institute has produced more than 20,000 Engineers in different disciplines, who are placed in India and abroad. From 1979 to 1998 the college was affiliated to Bangalore University. From 1998 onwards, it is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), Belagavi.
IMPORTANT FEATURES OF THE COLLEGE:
- Centrally located in the heart of the city.
- Dedicated and experienced teaching faculty.
- Well-equipped laboratories with modern infrastructure.
- The classrooms & the campus is under CCTV Surveillance.
- Huge library with separate magazine section.
- Excellent results with ranks and distinctions in all branches.
- Dedicated training and placement cell.
- Digital library & High-Speed broadband Internet facility for all student.
- Wi-Fi enabled campus.
- Well connected by local transport.
- Indoor and outdoor sports facilities.