Eligibility for B.E. Course:
- A candidate who has passed 10 + 2 pattern of examination (equivalent to the two year Pre University in Karnataka) with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Computer Science/ Electronics as optional subjects in the qualifying examination is eligible to pursue an undergraduate degree in engineering at Islamiah Institute of Technology.
- The eligibility for admission is 45% in case of General Category and 40% marks in the qualifying examination in case of SC/ST, Category-1 and OBC Category candidates. The marks obtained by the candidate in Biotechnology/ Biology/ Computer Science/ Electronics in the qualifying examination will be considered in the place of Chemistry in case the marks obtained in Chemistry is less for the required aggregate percentage for the purpose of determination of eligibility (and not for the purpose of determination of rank, in respect of engineering/technology courses).
- Entrance Exam: KEA / COMEDK
Deserving students can avail several scholarships awarded by the Government of Karnataka. Here is a list of the scholarships and the corresponding applications that can be obtained from the Admission and Scholarship section during the month of September every year.
- Post Metric Scholarship to SC/STs
- Fee-reimbursements to SC/STs
- Fee- concession to Category-l, II, and III
- Extra boarding and lodging allowance to Category-I, II, & III
- Defense Scholarship
|CET Quota||Rs 62,500 P.A|
|Management Quota (Karnataka )||Rs 62,500 P.A|
|Management Quota (Non-Karnataka )||Rs 75,000 P.A|
|NRI Quota||Rs 1,25,000 P.A|
|College Fee||Rs.10,000 P.A|
Note: Fee must be paid in the form of DD, DD in favor of Islamiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore
Note: *Hostel Fees not included.
Mandatory Documents to be carried during admission:
- Student Must compulsorily have 40% and above in P.C.M (Physics, Chemistry & Maths) in 2nd P.U.C for Admission
- C.E.T Admission Card(Compulsory) / DCET(for Diploma)
- S.S.L.C Marks Card
- P.U.C Marks Card / Diploma all semester Marks Cards
- Transfer certificate (For Karnataka & Non-Karnataka)
- Migration certificate (for Non-Karnataka students)
- Study Certificate for both Karnataka & Non-Karnataka (7 years compulsory)
- C.E.T Admission Card
- Income & Caste Certificate (2B)
- Passport size photo-5
For Details Contact Admission Cell
Near to Royal Meenakshi Mall and Narayana Nethralaya,
Diagonally opposite to Shree Meenakshi Temple,
Bannerughatta National Park Road,
Bengaluru – 560 076.
Tel: 080- 26432330