Name: Dr. M. Sathya.
Designation: Principal and Director.
- B.E. in Computer Science and Engineering, Syed Ammal Engineering College, Ramanathapuram.
- M.Tech. in Information Technology, Anna University, Coimbatore.
- M.B.A. in Human Resource and Development, University of Madras, Chennai.
- Ph. D. in Information & Communication Engineering, Anna University, Chennai.
Areas of Specialization:
- Networking Topologies.
- Routing Protocols.
- MANET Organization concepts.
- Approximation Algorithms.
- Antenna Models.
11 Years of Teaching, Research and Administration
- Full Time Scholar, Kumaraguru College of Technology, Coimbatore (Oct 2018- Dec 2019)
- Full Time Scholar, Info Institute of Technology, Coimbatore (May 2013- Oct 2018).
- Assistant Professor, Agni College of Technology, Chennai ( Jan 2012- May 2013).
- Full Time Scholar, Info Institute of Technology, Coimbatore (Dec 2010- Jan 2012).
- Assistant Professor, Agni College of Technology, Chennai(May 2010 - Nov 2010).
- Lecturer, Info Institute of Technology, Coimbatore(July 2009 – Jan 2010).
- ME/M. Tech Projects/Theses guided: 10
- BE/B. Tech Projects guided: 50
- Conducted a Webinar on “Overview of Cloud Computing “.
- Conducted a Webinar on “Basics of Android Application Development”.
- Conducted a Webinar on “Continuous improvement and Effective Leadership”.
Publications in National & International Conferences:
- “Minimizing End to end Delay in MANET” in the International Conference on Communication and Security ICCS-2016 at Pondicherry Engineering College.
- “Approximate Directional Routing Protocol” in International Conference on Advances in Applied Engineering and Technology ICAAET-2015 held at Syed Ammal Engineering College.
- “A survey on Approximate Directional Routing Protocol” in National Conference on Recent Trends in Electronics and Communication NCRTECE-2014 held at Shree Motilal KanhaiyalalFomra Institute of Technology.
- “Performance Comparison of DSR & AODV with ADRP ” in the National Conference on Recent Trends in Information and Communication Technology -2016 at Bannari Amman Institute of Technology.
- “Applying On-Demand Multicast Routing Protocol for Developing A Self Repairing Tree Topology in MANET” in the National Conference on Advances in Computer Science and Information Technology ACSIT-2013 at Anna University Tirunelveli.
- “Approximate Directional Routing Protocol for Hierarchical Networks” in the National Conference on Scientific Research and Integrated Emerging Technologies -2020 at Sri Ranganathar Institute of Engineering and Technology.
Publications in International Journals:
- International Journal of Microwave and Wireless Technologies (IJMWT), “A performance comparison of CDA and ICDA in ADRP”, vol.5, no.5, ISSN: 1759-0787, pp. 653-658. Impact Factor: 0.976.
- International Journal of Applied Engineering Research (IJAER), “Approximate Directional Routing Protocol”, vol.10, no.55, ISSN: 0973-4562, pp.1605- 1609.
- Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences (AJBAS), "End to End Delay in MANET“, vol.10, no.12, ISSN: 1991-8178, pp.1259- 1273. Impact Factor: 0.23.
- Journal of Critical Reviews (JCR), “Performance Evaluation of Approximate Directional Routing Protocol for Hierarchical Network”, vol.3, no.7, ISSN: 1991-8178, pp.1058- 1067.
Expert Lectures Delivered:
- Approximation Algorithms.
- Various Routing Protocols in MANET.
- Life Member of Indian-Society of Technical Education (MISTE):LM- No.84032.
- International Association of Engineers (IAENG), No.(126953).